Typical Job Description:
Although SVC, Inc. positions are diverse, the following skills are common to successful SVC candidates:
- Excellent writing skills and ability to create and edit policy and technical documents. Proposal and grant writing experience also preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a diverse team of individuals and be a team player.
- At least 5 years business experience in the Healthcare industry, preferably in health insurance operations, manage care and or Medicaid.
- Government contracting experience, preferably on both the State and Federal level.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers, both orally and in writing, with the highest degree of professionalism, clarity, and diplomacy while being firm as the situation necessitates.
- Masters degree, MBA, law degree, MD or PhD
- A proven track record of success and strong self-motivation.